To familiarize students with the basic forms of research and to help them develop academic writing and research design skills.
- The nature of educational research
- Qualitative, quantitative and mixed methods research
- Setting research goals and research questions
- The role of the student in Online Education
- Design of a research proposal
100% online course. The students will follow the course through our virtual learning platform. The instructor will be supporting the students using synchronous (online sessions) and asynchronous (chat, forum, emails, messages) communication tools.
We adopt an assignment-based approach to assessment instead of exams. Assessment for this course is based on written coursework and an online presentation. Students who will complete successfully the assignments will receive a "Certificate of Successful Completion".
The duration of the course is 6 weeks.
Who should apply?
- People interested in acquiring a solid foundation in research methodology
- Undergraduate & postgraduate students
- Early career researchers
The minimum requirement for admission to this course is a diploma that is at least equal to school leaving certificate (secondary education).
NOW ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS
Next start date: October 4, 2022