To provide the students with the necessary tools to be able to incorporate coaching into the usual practice of a professional.
- Coaching process: a guide
- Key tools for professional coaching
- Introduction to mindfulness
- Work environment: job crafting
100% online course. The students will follow the course through our virtual learning platform. The instructor will be supporting the students using synchronous (online sessions) and asynchronous (chat, forum, emails, messages) communication tools.
We adopt an assignment-based approach to assessment instead of exams. Assessment for this course is based on written coursework and an online presentation. Students who will complete successfully the assignments will receive a "Certificate of Successful Completion".
The duration of the course is 6 weeks.
Who should apply?
- People interested in acquiring a solid foundation in professional coaching
- People who desire to study coaching at a graduate/undergraduate level
- People who aim to acquire knowledge related to personal/professional development
The minimum requirement for admission to this course is a diploma that is at least equal to school leaving certificate (secondary education).
NOW ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS
Next start date: October 4, 2022